Free Preliminary Diagnostic
If your computer is displaying errors or not functioning normally, if offer a totally free preliminary diagnostics for your computer.
A preliminary diagnostic includes:
- Booting to the Desktop
- Checking System Settings and Configurations
- Virus/Spyware Scan
- Connecting to the Internet
- Testing System Performance
Computer Tune-Up with Virus/Spyware/Malware Removal
Is your computer is running slow, getting pop-ups while you browse the internet and you think it used to be much faster, then you need a computer tune-up.
A computer tune-up includes:
- Virus/Spyware Removal
- Clean the Registry
- De-fragment the Hard Drive (If Needed)
- Clean temporary files
- Vacuum out Computer (only at our facility)
- Reset Internet Explorer
- Removal of Unnecessary Programs & Toolbars
- Reset Security Settings
- Update Windows
- Update or Install an Anti-Virus program
- Update or Install an Anti-Spyware program
If you can not log into your computer because you lost or forgot your password, then you need Password Recovery.
A Password Recovery includes:
- Removing the old password.
- Creating a new password.